[GAMES] Angry Birds (RIO) Celebrity and Entertainment World: [GAMES] Angry Birds (RIO)

Translate This Page

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

[GAMES] Angry Birds (RIO)

I blog about Angry Birds (RIO) in the CONNECT WITH MOBILITY blog but I decided to share it here as well since it includes entertainment. After all, Angry Birds is like a celebrity for most of iPhone users and most people can't seem to live without it. Ok...I'm a little far fetched but I definitely am into ANGRY BIRDS lately.


For those of you who are new to iPhone, get the lite version of the ANGRY BIRDS and you'll splash your cash for the full version although some might opt for Jailbreak. (but that's another story)

Well, I am sharing ANGRY BIRDS (RIO) here because I find it fun and I am into it, if not addicted into it. If you are looking for entertainment other than musics and new movies, why not try ANGRY BIRDS? It's actually quite fun!! Haha!!



No comments:

Post a Comment