Celebrity and Entertainment World

Translate This Page

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Was just driving today and listen to "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL" once again.
It prompted me to write it here...the music in this movie has a good arrangement and also the beats are nice to listen to. I love the song in HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 better though as it has more variety in the type of music. The song has beautiful meaning in it as well and inspirational in lifting up the spirit when one is down. I think the vocal is goodwhole songs are fantastic also....overall the but I love "Everyday" the best...."all for one" also is nice and really, while I was driving just now, I felt really sleepy but the song put me back on fire. So good job for those new artists....awesome music....

No comments:

Post a Comment