The Social Network Celebrity and Entertainment World: The Social Network

Translate This Page

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Social Network

If you are wondering what type of movies to watch, well, "The Social Network" will be the one that I suggest you to go for. Dubbed as the Facebook movie, the movie does not really portray a positive image of Mark Zuckerberg so if you are a fan of the founder of Facebook, this movie might not be suitable for you. Nevertheless, I kinda enjoy the movie...the jokes and the way the actors play their roles are amazing. I like the character that Justin Timberlake played the most. 


Well, if you have yet to watch the Social Network, I suggest you to go watch the movie with a bunch of guys...there are a lot of insults to chicks....for example, "I'm CEO, BITCH!". Well, so it's not advisable to watch with your girlfriends. Haha!! I guess that's all...this is the latest movie that I have watched in the cinema. 

No comments:

Post a Comment