The Dark Knight Celebrity and Entertainment World: The Dark Knight

Translate This Page

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Dark Knight

Watched The Dark Knight 2 weeks ago. I would say I'd give it 5-star rating. In fact, the movie is the best I watched so far this year. The movie was very long though, about 2 hour and 30 minutes, but I was able to stay awake throughout the movie though I was a bit tired. The soundtrack was amazing and give me the feeling of this is the sequel to Batman Begins. Christian Bale really did a good job reprising his role as Batman, and the late Heath Ledger got it right as Joker. The movie focuses more on Joker trying to turn good guys to bad and finally bringing down Harvey Dent - the DA, who has the mission for justice. If you notice the DA's name, you would know that Harvey Dent is the Two-Face and now I know why the Two-Face has the tendency to flip his coin - fair and because the coin was the coin that he gave to Rachel. The Joker, was terrifying and share his characteristic with classic villains such as Hannibal Lechter. Famous quote from the Joker - "Why so serious?" was in fact on of the song's title. Well, that's all for now. Waiting for the next Batman project from Nolan again.

No comments:

Post a Comment